Subject: Fwd: FW: [IEEE_P1619] 1619.3: REMINDER - Dial-in/Web info for June20th (tomorrow) conf call

For those who are interested in attending.  I will be participating on the
last 20 minutes of the call to provide an overview of what we're doing in our TC.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Arshad -

Here's the most recent info for tomorrow's P1619.3 call.

Regards,

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabio Maino [mailto:fmaino@CISCO.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 3:58 PM
To: STDS-P1619@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [IEEE_P1619] 1619.3: REMINDER - Dial-in/Web info for June 20th
(tomorrow) conf call

HOSTED BY HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS
Eric Hibbard has invited you to join a meeting on the Web, using WebEx.

Topic: IEEE P1619.3
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Time: 10:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Jose) Meeting
number: 301 670 037 Meeting password: ieee1619

Please click the following link to see more information, or to join the
meeting.
NEW USER? Prepare your computer in advance of the meeting by clicking
New User on the navigation bar.

<https://hds.webex.com/hds/j.php?ED“328067&UIDH3234107>

Teleconference: Call in tollfree phone number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
Call in phone number (US/Canada): 650-429-3300 International call in
phone numbers: 0800-028-8023 UK
0800-022-6826 Netherlands
0800-101-6943 Germany
0800-90-5571 France
800-780-632 Italy
020-79-7251 Sweden
0800-561-201 Switzerland
1800-093-897 Australia
0800-891-1716 Brazil
800-90-3575 Hong Kong
00531-12-1688 Japan
00798-14-800-6581 South Korea
0800-44-8147 New Zealand
900-97-1417 Spain
800-120-4239 Singapore
001-866-622-9902 Mexico

To contact Eric Hibbard, call 1-408-970-7979 or, send a message to this
address: eric.hibbard@hds.com

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example, Microsoft
Outlook or Lotus Notes), do the following:

* For all calendar programs (except Lotus Notes), click the following
link, or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser:
<https://hds.webex.com/hds/j.php?ED“328067&UIDH3234107&ICS=MI>

*For Lotus Notes, follow these steps:
1.Right-click the attached iCalendar format (*.ics) file, and then
choose View.
2.Click Import All. A new broadcast email message is added to your
Inbox.
3.Open the new message.
4.Click Respond button. A menu appears.
5.Click Accept.

The host requests that you check for compatibility of rich media players
for Universal Communications Format (UCF) before you join the session.
UCF allows you to view multimedia during the session. To check now,
click the following link:
https://hds.webex.com/hds/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)
--- End Message ---