Subject: Monthly meeting tomorrow (July 17, 2007)

I didn't realize that our monthly meeting was upon us already
(where has the month gone??).

Date:  	Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Start Time: 	9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
End Time: 	9:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Participants: 	20
Dial-in Number: 	1-712-432-2323  (Iowa)
Participant Access Code 	12357

There is no specific agenda for this month, but I would like to
welcome new members, adopt last months meeting minutes
and open the floor for discussion of new items (if any).

This month will be a short-meeting for me, given some of my
own deadlines.  I apologize for that, but we're making good
progress in the EKMI front.

See you tomorrow.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.