Subject: Groups - IEEE P1619.3 Namespace Subgroup Proposal with EKMI information (P1619.3 Name Space Subgroup Proposal 2007-08-24-Modified by AN-2007-10-11.doc) uploaded

This is the document that was provided by the IEEE 1619.3 WG for filling
out.  I have filled in new information (in light-blue color); please -
especially Bob Griffin - review and let me know if I've got this right; I
do not know ABNF and don't know if it reflects our definition.

The SKSML as defined currently has only a ServerID-KeyID in its definition.
 In an e-mail to Sandi Rood, I had mentioned that I was modifying it to
prepend it with a DomainID, using the Private Enterprise Numbers (PEN)
assigned by IANA, to make the GKID globally unique.  See the e-mail thread
at: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ekmi-sksml/200707/msg00000.html

This IEEE DRAFT document reflects this new definition of the GKID.  I will
be updating the SKSML schema shortly on the OASIS Document repository.

Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

 -- Arshad Noor*

The document named IEEE P1619.3 Namespace Subgroup Proposal with EKMI
information  (P1619.3 Name Space Subgroup Proposal 2007-08-24-Modified by
AN-2007-10-11.doc) has been submitted by Arshad Noor* to the OASIS
Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure (EKMI) Technical Committee
document repository.

Document Description:
The IEEE P1619.3 Working Group, defining a symmetric key-management
protocol for storage media is planning on integrating the EKMI-defined
identifiers within an EKMI-namespace.

This document represents a DRAFT of the information provided by the EKMI TC
to the IEEE 1619.3 WG, to assist them in the integration process.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/document.php?document_id=25671

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/download.php/25671/P1619.3%20Name%20Space%20Subgroup%20Proposal%202007-08-24-Modified%20by%20AN-2007-10-11.doc