Subject: Draft questionnaire for use case, threat model and requirements gathering

I am working with Elaine Barker of NIST to create a key management Use Case
data capture model that will be useful in deriving threat models and
subsequent requirements gathering for a particular industry segment.

I think it might have some utility in helping to 'normalize' the needs to
industry and standards bodies working on KM.

regards
Sandi

Sandi Roddy
I5 Technical Leader for IA Infrastructure Transformation
National Security Agency

Use Case Outline103107.doc