Subject: Re: [ekmi] [Fwd: 2008 Initiaitves]

I agree aout your comment on spreading the importance of KM, Anil.
I have received other e-mails (not on the list) that we should
focus on marketing efforts - not enough people recognize why its
important.

I personally like the idea of creating a Flash demo that shows why
KM is important and how it works within the architecture we're
defining in the TC.  Seems like its a small enough project to get
a college intern to work on within the budget constraint we have.
What does everybody think about this suggestion?

Any other ideas?  Thanks.

Arshad