Subject: RE: [ekmi] EKMI Wiki

Hi Arshad,

  Just to try to help with the distinctions of various OASIS resources:
idtrust.xml.org isn't a wiki for the TC and isn't intended to be used as a TC
work area - it's the IDTrust focus area. It *is* a very easy way to maintain a
website for the member section and/or focus area.

It is not to be used to replace the TC's public webpage maintained at
www.oasis-open.org/committees/ekmi, nor to be used to manage TC work items. The
TC wiki (if the EKMI TC would like one) would be located at
wiki.oasis-open.org/ekmi  - and Kavi logins would be used to control access.
Similar to Kavi the wiki is set up to follow the OASIS TC Process Policy - that
is, any member of the TC has write access but the wiki is world-readable.

It does get a bit confusing when there's a focus area / member section / TC and
trying to keep straight which resources are used for each purpose. The easiest
to way to remember is that anything that is considered work of the TC - whether
it's tracking issues, requirements, preliminary drafting, schedule-keeping or
the like -  must be maintained on an approved TC resource. Those resources are
the TC Kavi group, the TC email list, the TC Kavi document repository, the OASIS
Library (docs.oasis-open.org), and the MoinMoin wikis at wiki.oasis-open.org.

That said, I do think your intent is for more
marketing/publicity/information-sharing information in which case the focus area
site is exactly the right location for such information. I see that there's
already quite a bit of content. Please feel free to let me know if the TC would
like a wiki established and I'll be happy to get it set up for you; also if
there's any other questions I can answer.

All the best,

Mary