Subject: Re: [idtrust-sc] 2008 Initiaitves

As requested, here is the quarterly report for Q4-2007 for
the EKMI TC:

a) Accomplishments in Q4 (2007)

    - Conducted three full-day EKMI Workshops in Hyderabad
      (India), Singapore and San Francisco.  They were well
      attended: the India workshop had 40+ attendees; the
      Singapore workshop had 12 and the San Francisco: 11.
      Reviews were positive across all workshops;

    - Presented EKMI at the Burton Group Catalyst conference
      in Barcelona, Spain;

    - Presented EKMI at the ISACA Chapter in Barcelona, Spain;

    - Completed first DRAFT of the SKMS part of the EKMI
      Implementation Guide; Tomas Gustaavson completed the
      PKI part of the EKMI Implementation Guide in Q3-2007;

    - Submitted the TC's feedback to the IEEE 1619.3 Working
      Group on how they will integrate SKSML into their KM
      protocol for storage devices;

    - Completed the second DRAFT of SKSML, based on feedback
      received from TC members, the IEEE WG and others;

b) Planned major activities for Q1-Q2 (2008)

    - Present EKMI at the IDtrust Symposium in Gaithersburg, MD;

    - Work SKSML through the OASIS standards process to a vote
      for the standard;

    - Complete the EKMI Implementation and Operations Guide;

    - Begin work on the EKMI Audit Guidelines;

    - Create a Flash demo of SKSML and the importance of EKMI;

    - Conduct more EKMI workshops and seminars;

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.