Subject: Re: 2 Minute Explainer Flash Demo

Ken,

Thanks for the link.  A question: do these demos have sound too
and if so, how much does that make a difference to the file-size
and quality of the demo?

All, if you know of a great Flash demo, please send that link to
the TC for review.  It would be nice to get this work started in
early Feb and some portion of it completed by the middle of March
so we can demo it at RSA in the OASIS booth (if possible).

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.