Subject: Flash demo for EKMI

Folks,

I presume you saw the e-mail I forwarded this morning about the
EKMI TC budget.  We didn't get what we asked for, but then again,
the IDtrust Member Section is dealing with many more TC's this
year than in previous years - so there's a little less for each
to go around.

We have $5,000 available at our disposal for the Flash demo, and
we have one joint event (probably in Europe) in the fall that we
can leverage to promote EKMI.

Ken Adler sent out a 2-minute flash demo link:

http://pcifile.com/

Anil Saldhana sent out a link with some early prototype work that
a colleague of his put together.

http://seamlessidentity.googlepages.com/ekmi

Davi Ottenheimer sent two links to Flas demos - one of which I
thought was absolutely fabulous - even though we need to ask them
why they're not using EKMI :-).

http://www.f-secure.com/flash_content/cs7_demo/
https://www.ironkey.com/demo (this is the one I really like)

Please review them and let me know what you think.

The next question is, can we get something that comes close to the
IronKey demo for the budget we have?  Do any of you know graphics
designers who would be willing to bid for this work for the budget
we have?  If you do, please have them think about it and consider
throwing their hat in the ring.

May I request that Davi, Anil, Ken, myself and perhaps one other
intrepid volunteer form an ad-hoc subcomittee to review and select
a graphics designer for this work?  I'm thinking of a very simple
process where the designers submit some links to past work, a
half-page write-up on their qualifications, and a half-page on what
they could deliver for $5K and by when.  We review, have e-mail
discussions and make a selection within 2 weeks to award the work.
Does this process work, or does anyone have suggestions for a better
process?  Our goal is to get something created before the end of
March for the RSA show.

Thanks for putting on your creative thinking-hats and shooting off
those brilliant ideas.  Don't let me hold you guys back.  :-)

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.