Subject: Groups - Partial DRAFT of SKSML Specification (OpenOffice) (SKSML-1.0-Specification.odt) uploaded

A partially completed SKSML Specification is uploaded for your review.  The
document does not contain the formal specification yet, but I'm providing
this interim document so people have a chance to get a feel for the
document and provide feedback.

Allen/Mike, since you've kindly volunteered to edit/review the document
formally, please use OpenOffice 2.x to make the edits and please record
your changes so I can quickly find them.  The document is already 28 pages
and I haven't even begun the formal spec yet.  Thanks.

Arshad

 -- Arshad Noor*

The document named Partial DRAFT of SKSML Specification (OpenOffice)
(SKSML-1.0-Specification.odt) has been submitted by Arshad Noor* to the
OASIS Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure (EKMI) Technical Committee
document repository.

Document Description:
The first cut of the SKSML Specification, partially completed.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/document.php?document_id=27973

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/download.php/27973/SKSML-1.0-Specification.odt