Subject: [Fwd: [user-support] Req #14348 - {redacted}- Cannot access issue]

Hi everyone,

Got this message from a well known IT organization. What is
particularly interesting is the very last line where they have
attempted to grab cookies from my machine. I would think that
this would be a vector for some sort of exploit, especially if
the exploiter worked at the company and had access to the files
collected for support.

The other point of interest is that my IP address was included in
plain text e-mails. I would think that there would be a better
way to do support tickets. One would not normally think of this
type of ticket as requiring cryptographic protection, I sure
didn't, but it is clear that enough of this type of collection
would make it open to exploitation in some, as yet unknown attack.

What might you suggest?

Allen