Subject: Tech Road Map: EKMI - InformationWeek, June 30, 2008

David,

Thank you for your article on Enterprise Key Management
Infrastructure (EKMI), and for highlighting the standards
work this Technical Committee has been engaged in for the
last 18 months.  You have presented a very balanced and
fair perspective of the technology we hope to standardize
later this year.

We recognize there are significant challenges ahead of us
and that the journey towards comprehensive data-security
has just begun.  I am confident that with the support of
the TC members, this vision will become a reality and the
tide of data-breaches will not only start turning, but
will become news of the past.

If there is any additional information we can provide,
please do not hesitate to contact any of us on the TC.
I have also copied Carol Geyer, the Marketing Director of
OASIS and Dee Schur, who supports the EKMI TC within the
IDtrust Member Section of OASIS, who can be of assistance
to you if you should require any.

Regards,

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.