Subject: Re: [ekmi] Volunteering as a co-editor of SKML 1.0 Specification

That's great, Anil.  Thank you very much.  We will (hopefully)
get a fair number of comments when we release the spec for public
review, so the more editors/reviewers we have, the stronger the
spec will be.

In addition to the public announcement that OASIS will put out
requesting comments, I intend to post in 3 specific crypto forums
asking for a review of the spec's architecture and design to
ensure we truly have a respectable implementation (unlike the
terrible things I've been hearing about the use of cryptography
in WiFi because nobody asked themn) :-).

Arshad