Subject: Apologies for missed TC meeting

I'm not sure where the month went, but I didn't realize that
our TC meeting was scheduled for this morning and I hadn't
gotten around to informing anyone about the meeting details.
My sincere apologies for the oversight.

Thankfully, Anil - as Secretary of the TC - has agreed to
take care of this detail starting next month, so our TC
meetings will get more organized in the future, I'm sure.

There was a request to schedule the meetings at 10:00am PDT
starting next month as opposed to our current schedule of
9:00am PDT.  Is this acceptable to TC members?  Please let
us know so that Anil can schedule it appropriately for next
month.  If that doesn't work, are there other alternatives
that might work for the third Tuesday of each month that
will work?

Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.