Subject: [Fwd: [ekmi-comment] Request for block of SKSML Error Codes for VendorUse]

Not sure how many of you are on the ekmi-comments@lists.oasis-open.org,
but I thought I'd forward this to the TC list so everyone is aware of
our request.

Since I'm setting myself up to be the guinea-pig for this process, I
will work with Anil on creating a page on the EKMI Wiki to track this
request.  I'll also setup a ballot for a vote on this request.

Thanks.

Arshad

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ekmi-comment] Request for block of SKSML Error Codes for
Vendor Use
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:33:34 -0800
From: Arshad Noor <arshad.noor@strongauth.com>
To: ekmi-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

In accordance with Appendix D of the DRAFT SKSML 1.0 Specification
PR02, we would like to request a block of SKSML codes for use by
StrongAuth, Inc.

We assert the following:

1) We will implement the SKSML 1.0 specification within 6-12 months
    of the date of this request;

2) We will implement ALL the Standard Codes & Messages as described
    in the SKSML Specification;

3) We will not duplicate any Standard Code or message within our
    assigned private vendor block of numbers;

4) If the TC later chooses to standardize a specific message within
    the Standard Codes, which may overlap with our assigned private-
    block message, we will use the Standard Code in the implementations
    created subsequent to the standardization of the code/message;

5) We will notify the EKMI Technical Committee of the release date of
    our product, highlighting the relevant section of our documentation
    using the Standard Codes and Messages, upon the release of the
    product.

Thank you

Arshad Noor - (Authorized representative)
CTO
StrongAuth, Inc.
(408) 331-2000

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure (EKMI) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: ekmi-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org