Subject: Re: [ekmi] [Fwd: [ekmi-comment] Request for block of SKSML ErrorCodes for Vendor Use]

I am not sure whether vendors choosing a block of codes will improve
interoperability.  I also do not know when this appendix D, Section 4
was discussed in the TC. I have serious objection to vendors making
statements that they will implement the specification within 6-12 months
and also have objections to the TC doing additional work in maintenance
of vendor requests to error codes.

* I am not aware of any other specification taking this route - where
vendors have to request blocks of error codes and have to make
assertions that they will implement in 6-12 months.

Please appraise me of how blocks of error codes assigned to vendors will
improve interoperability.