Subject: Re: [ekmi] [Fwd: [ekmi-comment] Request for block of SKSML ErrorCodes for Vendor Use]

I have no issues with the standard error codes and messages. In fact, I
support standard error codes.

What I am uncomfortable is that SKMS-ERR-111111 is an error generated by
company A implementation because the code falls in the range allocated
to company A.  :)   Maybe because I have never seen this in any of the
standards that I have dealt with, that I am feeling a bit uncomfortable.

I would probably like to discuss this at the next TC meeting such that I
can be educated about the importance of these vendor blocks of error codes.