Subject: Re: [ekmi-comment] Request for block of SKSML Error Codes for VendorUse

(Note:  This message is going to be a little strange, since
I'm sending this as Chair of the EKMI TC to myself, as CTO of
StrongAuth.  The only other e-mail that should be similarly
strange is if Anil, as Secretary of the EKMI TC, sends an
e-mail to himself as the Red Hat/JBoss Security Architect,
granting them a block of codes if/when they make a similar
application to the TC per the defined process). :-)

With the successful passage of the OASIS EKMI TC ballot, based
on the vendor's request:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/ballot.php?id=1630

StrongAuth, Inc. is granted the following block of SKSML
codes for its exclusive use, subject to the assertions
made in its request:

	Starting Number: 10001 (Ten thousand and one)
	Ending Number: 	 11000 (Eleven thousand)

The vendor may use this block of numbers for its exclusive use
in its implementation of the SKSML protocol.

The vendor is required to provide a link to its product and
documentation confirming the use of SKSML Standard Codes/Messages
in its implementation of SKSML, within 12 months of this grant.
If such an implementation is not available within the 12-month
period, the block of codes will revert back to the EKMI TC.

Please address all questions to ekmi-comment@lists.oasis-open.org.
Thank you.

Arshad Noor