Subject: is this TC dead?

Hello,

I'm just wondering... there's been no activity on the main list here since
April. I've not seen anything on a monthly call. Is there anything going
on? Or is this TC dead. If it's dead, then perhaps someone should alert
OASIS so that they can call the coroner for cleanup.

Thank you,

-ben

--
Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
Blog: http://www.secureconsulting.net/

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization,
it expects what never was and never will be."
 --Thomas Jefferson