Subject: WSDL for client interface

As part of my playing I created a simple WSDL that you can use to create
a SOAP webservice. First suggest for a client API.

wsimport -d ../build/classes -s . EkmiWSService.wsdl

Attached is the WSDL file. Simple as can be.

I created a simple webservice with this and used SOAPui to send signed
SOAP messages to the service.

Regards,
Tomas

EkmiWSService.wsdl