Subject: SKSML Spec changes uploaded for your review

  Hi all,
    for our August 16th meeting, it is important that you review and
provide feedback for the spec changes.   We can then vote for the spec
to be sent for the 15 day public review.

Spec:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38898

Description of changes made:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38899