Subject: Re: [ekmi] Status of the TC?

Hi Chet,

The work is as finished as it will get for now. Please assist us in closing the TC.

Kind regards,
Tomas
**********
PrimeKey Solutions AB
Anderstorpsvägen 16, 171 54 Solna, Sweden
Mob: +46 (0)707421096
Internet: www.primekey.se
Twitter: twitter.com/primekeyPKI
**********

On 09/09/2013 04:36 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:
Members of the EKMI TC,

I am writing to ask you about the status and plans of the TC.

Looking at the email archives, the document repository and the calendar,
it appears that the TC has been inactive since June of 2012.

If you all feel that you have more work to do, is there anything I can
do to help you get the group rebooted?

If on the other hand, you feel that the work has moved to a new area and
the TC's work is finished, I will be happy to work with you on the final
steps to close it out. All the assets of the TC will of course continue
to be available publicly after its closing.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Check your work using the Support Request Submission Checklist at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47248/tc-admin-submission-checklist.html

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OASISopen