election-services-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: bbc1@adelphia.net

this election better be correct or we will be like other bad countries. i hsve been voting for over 50 years and i don't remember anything like the 2000 election.i hope we know who the night of the election.i hope they are checking the absenty votes with the names in the registration book so all votes are counted.