election-services-comment message

Subject: San Francisco Voting Systems Task Force (VSTF)

Hi,

San Francisco is moving ahead with adoption plans for open-standards electronic voting systems. They are having a comment period in a few weeks, and I will recommend they adopt EML as part of their initiative for open and non-proprietary information exchange between components in end-to-end voting systems. I will also forward them a copy of your brochure on the benefits of EML.

Just thought I would let you know. Also, is there a liaison on the TC to whom I could refer the VSTF for further information, advice and adoption support?

Regards.
--
Phil Grisier
San Francisco, CA