Subject: TC Meeting Agenda 6/12/2001

Title: TC Meeting Agenda 6/12/2001

There are some changes being made to the website and it is currently unavailable for updating so I won't be able to post the agenda there yet.  I have included it below.  Sorry for the multiple emails today.

The main purpose of this meeting will be to clarify the committee charter and set its direction.  If you have any thoughts please organize them for the meeting or email them to the committee ahead of time.

We also need more committee members so if you have anyone in mind please contact them or have them contact me directly ( gregg@election.com ).

Election and Voter Services Committee
Meeting Agenda for June 12, 2001

Duration Approx 1 hour
The meeting will be by teleconference only

Welcome

Review of minutes of the last meeting

Committee status and deliverables

Discussion of Committee Charter and Direction

Other business

Closing remarks

Here are the call in numbers again:

*  PARTICIPANT CODE:  299065
*  Toll Free Dial In Number:  (800)589-6988
*  International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (865)523-7745