Subject: Message from Anwar Choudhury

Dear Committee Members,

Given the tragedies of yesterday I hope everything is OK with everyone. Obviously the meeting had to be cancelled. Apologies to people who had turned up for the meeting. John Borras and I are still stuck in Washington DC. As soon as we get back to the UK we will set up a teleconference meeting for the committee.

Anwar Choudhury
Chairman EML Committee
Director
Cabinet Office