Subject: RE: [election-services] RE: ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING 29 NOVEMBER

Further details of the meeting on Thursday 29 November are as follows:

There doesn't appear to be any interest in a video conference link from
Washington DC so we'll dispense with that idea.  However we have set up a
teleconference facility to commence at 14.00 pm London time for those who
are not travelling to London.
The dial-in number is +44 (0)870 241 2990
Access code is 145482

I would still like confirmation of those who intend to join in the face to
face session in London please, otherwise we might be short on coffee and
sandwiches!.

Regards,

From: Borras John - e-Envoy e-Government -
[mailto:johnborras@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: 16 November 2001 09:23
To: 'election-services@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'john.w.stevens@bt.com';
'paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk'; 'Robin Anthony work'; 'Glidden, Julia'
Subject: [election-services] RE: ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE
MEETINGS

I am now able to confirm details of our next two meetings.

Thursday 29 November - Face to face meeting at Office of e-Envoy offices in
London.  Commencing 9.30 am local time.
For those that cannot travel to London we are looking into the possibilities
of a video conference link-up from Washington DC and/or teleconference link
up for the afternoon, at 14.00 local time, to provide an update on the
morning's discussions. I'll let you have further details on this aspect
shortly.  Expected finish time 16.00 local time.
The purpose of this meeting is to review the e-voting processes document
distributed below, reach agreement on the processes and data content, which
in turn will confirm the XML schemas we need to develop.
Can you please confirm your attendance at the meeting in London for security
and catering purposes.  A map of how do get to our offices is attached.
 <<stockley.jpg>>

Friday 14 December - Face to face meeting in Asia Room 4, Walt Disney World
Dolphin Hotel, Orlando, Florida.  See web site for details of hotel -
http://www.xmlconference.net/xmlusa/2001/hotel.htm.
The main purpose of this meeting is to compare notes/overlap with the
Customer Information Standards Technical Committee, see  website for details
of their remit -  http://oasis-open.org/committees/ciq.
The timetable for the day is as follows:
9.30 - 12.00  Joint meeting of Election and Voter Services TC and Customer
Information Standards TC
13.00 - 15.00  Meeting of Election and Voter Services TC,  plus a
teleconference link-up for those not attending.

Gregg - can you post these details on the website please.

Let me know if anybody wants further clarification on any of this.

Regards,

John

		******************************
The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp

This email has been scanned for viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service.

For further details, please see
http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/gncnotices/gncinformationnotice5_2001.pdf, or
contact your departmental help desk.

The Message Labs trial has been extended until further notice.

In case of problems, please call your organisations IT helpdesk.