Subject: RE: [election-services] OASIS EVS TC: EML VERSION 1 VOTE

I am pleased to announce to result of the vote on version 1 of EML.

Number of Eligible Voting Members = 16

Number of ACCEPTs = 14
Number of DECLINEs = 0
Number of absentees = 2

Therefore we have achieved the two parameters of: a 2/3 vote by TC members,
and no more than 1/4 objecting.  Version 1 now has the status of Committee
Specification.  Well done everybody and thanks.

Gregg  - can you post the attached final copies of version 1 on the website
and archive the earlier consultation versions please.

Dee - would you like to include a note about this in your next OASIS News
please.

Version 2
We now need to press on with Version 2 which was discussed at our last
committee meeting. This picks up on the Outstanding Issues from Version 1,
and a copy of the draft is attached plus a note about the changes that have
been made.   Could I have your comments on these changes by 27 May please so
that we can get a final draft out for discussion at the next committee
meeting in Kansas on 19/20 June.

Regards,