Subject: [election-services] OASIS EVS TECHNICAL COMMITTEE MEETING 5 SEPT

Further to my e-mail of 22 July, I am now able to provide papers and final
details of the teleconference meeting to be held on 5th September.

The meeting will commence at 16.00 London time (11.00 USA EDT, 08.00 USA
PDT, 17.00 Central European time).

The teleconference number is +44 (0)870 240 3500, and the access code is
145482.  If you have any troubles getting through please phone the BT
(British Telecom) Helpdesk on 0800 0850 679 (UK) or +44 207 298 4698
(International). You can also ring me on +44 (0)7976 157745.

The agenda for the meeting is as follows:

1. Minutes of last meeting and actions arising
2. EML v2 - result of vote
3. Issues for EML v3
4. Proposals for localisation of EML - see attached
5. Testing - progress reports from members
6. IPR statements
7. AOB
8. Dates and locations of future meetings

It would help greatly if you could confirm whether you will be joining us
here in Stockley House for the meeting or joining in via teleconference.

Regards

John Borras
Office of the e-Envoy
Cabinet Office
United Kingdom
Tel no. +44 20 7276 3101

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.