Subject: [election-services] OASIS TC - 05/09 Meeting Minutes

Hello again - apologies for the re-send, but I need to send the email (with
the minutes attached this time) out to the oasis list again so that it can
be archived.

Regards,

Farah.

> Dear OASIS TC,
>
> You'll find the minutes to the latest teleconference attached to this
> document.  Please make a note of the next couple of meeting dates which
> are on:
>
> - 22 October - Teleconference commencing at 16:00 BST.
>
> - 12 December - Face-to-face & Teleconference at XML 2002 Conference in
> Baltimore.  Meeting to commence at 10:00 EDT.
>
> I will be uploading the minutes and v2 of EML onto the OASIS site very
> soon.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Farah.
>
> Farah Ahmed
> Interoperability and Metadata Analyst
> Markets, Technologies & Innovation
> Office of the e-Envoy
> Stockley House, 130 Wilton Road, Victoria,
> London SW1V 1LQ
> Tel: 020 7276 3096
>
>  <<oasis_tc_minutes_20020905.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.