Subject: [election-services] OASIS ELECTION TC - Meeting Agenda 12/12

> Dear OASIS TC,
>
> As you will already know the next meeting will be held on Thursday 12
> November at 15:00 BST (10.00 USA EDT, 07.00 USA PDT, 16.00 Central
> European Time).
>
> The teleconference number is +44 (0)870 240 3500, and the access code is
> 145482.  If you have any troubles getting through please phone the BT
> (British Telecom) Helpdesk on 0800 0850 679 (UK) or +44 207 298 4698
> (International).
>
> The agenda for this meeting will be:
>
> 1. Minutes of last meeting and actions arising
> 2. EML v3 - draft
3. Testing progress reports
> 4. Conformance testing
> 5. Council of Europe engagement
> 7. AOB
> 8. Date of next meeting
>
> It would help greatly if you could confirm whether you will be joining us
> here in Stockley House for the meeting or joining in via teleconference.

I have also uploaded the draft version 3 of EML volume 1 & 2 onto the Oasis
TC website, so if you have any trouble recieving the attachments via this
email it'll be worth downloading them from the site.

Best regards,

> Farah Ahmed
> Interoperability and Metadata Analyst
> Markets, Technologies & Innovation
> Office of the e-Envoy
> Tel: 020 7276 3096
> www.e-envoy.gov.uk
>
>  <<EML v3 volume1.zip>>  <<EML v3 volume2.zip>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.