Subject: RE: Ballot Information Data Standards

Carl,

Your best bet for viewing XSD files is to download an evaluation copy of one
of the XML tools such as XML Spy (Altova), Turbo XML (Tibco) or Stylus
Studio (Sonic Software). The schemas were developed in XML Spy.
Alternatively, IE gives a simple display (you may have to rename the file to
.xml).

I have been told that the document repository is suffering from a redesign
of the web site. It should be back any time now.

As I mentioned before, as a Technical Committee, we are very interested in
detail comments on how well EML fits specific needs, so when you get the
full documents, please let us know what you think and anything you would
like added (and why). This will then be taken into account at the next
revision.

Regards

Paul Spencer