Subject: ElectionRuleId in EML

Several messages in EML allow the use of an ElectionRuleId element. This
allows reference to an external document that details rules about an
election (such as who can vote in which contests). Since EML has added far
more information in this area, is it still necessary? It would tidy things
up a lot to get rid of it. The 110 message can also now point to related
documents if such information is necessary.

If you have an interest in this element, please let me know as I can then
indicate some of the additions to EML being planned for version 4 as a basis
for a decision on whether to keep ElectionRuleId.

Regards

Paul Spencer
Director
Boynings Consulting Ltd