Subject: Comments to "Improving the Usability and Accessibility"

Bernard Van Acker added the following comment to the finalhfvotereport-4-29-041.pdf document in the OASIS Election and Voter Services TC Group.

Using the term of Paul Spencer, here is my informed view on "Improving the Usability and Accessibility of Voting Systems and Products":

http://home.tiscali.be/bernardvanacker/electionsgeneral/InformedViewBVan_Acker.htm

My question to the OASIS technical committee: although usability standards are indeed not part of the EML specification, couldn't we at least refer to the VSS standards in our document? Indeed, based on my experience usability is the main challenge for all the voting systems.

View Document Details and Comments:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/document.php?document_id=6671

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/download.php/6671/finalhfvotereport-4-29-041.pdf