Subject: Re: [election-services] OASIS ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES : EMLv4

John,

Although I'm not a voting member, I read the document and would have voted
in favour if I had been one.

For me, some of the things to highlight from the work of the CoE (whether
or not it is directly related to EML) are:
- the expressed need for a "voting systems certification body", that would
give accreditation to voting systems (paragraph 112).
- some recommendations that are technically specific (eg paragraphs 34 and
35).

I'm looking forward to hear the outcome of the vote.

Regards,

Bernard

Bernard Van Acker
IT Architect
IBM Global Services
tel ++32 2 225 2939 mobile ++32 496 84 62 60
e-mail: Bernard_Vanacker@be.ibm.com