Subject: EML v4 BALLOT RESULT

I'm very pleased to announce that following the recent ballot, Version 4 of EML has now been approved as a Committee Draft.  The vote was 10 in favour out of 14 eligible members and none against.    We will post the final approved version on the TC website in next few days.

There are a number of things about the way forward that we now need to consider and I'll organise a TC meeting for early in the New Year once I've got installed in my new job.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free