Subject: Mar 8th - updated trusted voting process slides

FYI - I just updated my presentation materials to include
critical analysis of the Maryland DRE process as described to us this week,
and also the NIST "sealed printer" approach to VVPB.  See the last 3 slides.

 http://drrw.net/backup/Trusted-Ballot-Processing-Systems.pdf

and

 http://drrw.net/backup/Ballot%20Processing%20Systems.ppt

Thanks, DW