Subject: RE: chair election ... (was) FW: OASIS Press Releases on EML Approval as OASIS Standard

Hi James,

Have you made any progress with the ballot for TC chair - I have
received no nominations, but I assume you are now handling the
nomination and ballot process as per your email below.

Let me know if you require me to do anything.

Regards
Siobhan

-----Original Message-----
From: James Bryce Clark [mailto:jamie.clark@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 10 February 2006 17:28
To: Siobhan Donaghy; charbel.aoun@accenture.com
Cc: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: chair election ... (was) FW: OASIS Press Releases on EML
Approval as OASIS Standard

     Siobhan, with respect, we very much appreciate your stepping in to
help, but OASIS staff normally run these ballots when the TC chair
departs
before doing doing so.  I have sent out a suggested procedure for doing
so,
to this list, apparently roughly simultaneous with your last message.
We
had suggested a slightly longer nomination period.
     Does the procedure we suggested seem feasible?
     Kind regards  Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org