Subject: Last call before ballot start

To TC Members:

  I currently have 3 nominations for the position of chair/co-chair. They are as follows:

Charbel Aoun
Roy Hill
David RR Webber

  If your name is on the list and you are not willing to serve in this role, please notify me immediately.

  Since it is a contested race, I will be holding a secret ballot. Each voting member of the TC should send an email to me at mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org. The winning candidate must receive votes greater than/equal to 51% of the voting membership. The roster currently lists 10 Voting Members; therefore the winning candidate must receive at least 6 votes. Once the chair is elected, that person can then hold another election for co-chair, unless contested and a secret ballot is desired.

  The polls will open at 8am ET Friday 24 Mar and remain open until 8am ET 31 Mar. I will send an acknowledgement to each individual casting a vote; I will also send out a reminder notice 2 days before the ballot closes.

  Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS