Subject: OASIS E&VS TC - PROGRESS REPORT

Hello everyone.  Just thought I'd do a short note to tell you all what's going on as things may appear to have gone quiet lately.

We have an agreed list of changes for v5 of EML but unfortunately because of work commitments Paul Spencer wasn't able to do the XML coding changes for us.  As he had done all the XML work since day one we had become overly reliant on him and had no plan B to quickly swing into action .  Fortunately David Webber, good chap that he is, has volunteered to make the changes and he's trying to schedule that into his already busy timetable.  When he's made the schema changes I will update the documentation and we can then post it all out for review and discussion at our next TC meeting.

So a slight delay but I'm hopeful David can complete his bit and I can do my bit in near future.  I will post a TC meeting date as soon as I can be certain of when the documents will be available.

If you have any questions on any of this please get in touch.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745