Subject: EML BUSINESS CASE

You may remember that I pushed out a draft of this document earlier this year and asked for comments.  None were received.  But having been to the Council of Europe meeting last week, during which EML was re-affirmed as the recommended standard to be used by Member States, there is a need to get this published as soon as possible.  There are still many mis-conceptions about EML, particularly about localising it, and many countries haven't started the e-voting journey yet and need some help and education about where and how to start.  I believe this document will serve these purposes very well.   So could I have any comments on the latest draft, which is on the TC website in the Related Documents folder, in the next few days please.  I will take silence as acceptance.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745