Subject: RE: [election-services] Executive brief - Another factor(s) overlooked in Electioning planning

Good point. Also, with standard interfaces, new patterns can be generated and made available. I will add it to the "strengths".

Paul
-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: 30 November 2006 14:15
To: eml

http://www.gcn.com/online/vol1_no1/42678-1.html

This looks like something we need to pitch in the election benefits to exec's - the fact that EML has a formal process that has been validated and can be used as basis to train staff in procedures.

Of course each jurisdiction has its own legal requirements too - but the EML process provides a reference point - particularly when going from paper to electronic methods.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)