Subject: OASIS EML TC : VOTING RIGHTS

Following our TC meeting next week we will be faced with a number of committee votes to move EML v5 through the next stages of approval.  It is only right and proper therefore that I remind everybody of their meeting attendance responsibilities in order to retain their voting rights.  Basically a Voting Member who is absent from two consecutive Meetings (as recorded in the minutes) loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed.  I will review everybody's attendance records after our meeting and will withdraw the voting rights of those not meeting the requirements.

Sorry if this sounds heavy handed but we must ensure fairness and that the TC operates within the OASIS procedures.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john