Subject: OASIS EML TC MEETING

The OASIS vote on EML v5 is due to end on 30 November so I would like to set a TC meeting soon thereafter to review the outcome, discuss the future work schedule of the TC, and review plans for the USA Interop Demo.  So can we agree on a teleconference on Tuesday 4th December please at 12.00 GMT (7.00 EST, 13.00 Brussels, 23.00 Melbourne).   I realise that will be painful for USA and Aus folks but it seems the best compromise.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john