Subject: RE: [election-services] 12+ more votes needed

I usually get a confirmation when the ballot reminder message is sent along with
a long list of names indicating everyone who received the message. I just
double-checked my email archive and I never got such a message. The reminder was
scheduled to be sent yesterday (27 Nov) at 8am ET. I've just sent a direct email
to the voting list apologizing if they got the automated message but reminding
them to cast their vote.

Mary