Subject: RE: [election-services] Fw: OASIS EML TC MEETING

John,

I thought this was now official UK government policy - in order to improve worker productivity.  Since Monday and Friday are less productive than other days - the week has been rearranged so now we have:  Thursday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday.

I may be a little late joining the call as the start time is right in the middle of my commute - but I'll call in as soon as I get to the office.

Thanks, DW