Subject: Re: [election-services] Re possible EML v5.0 submission to ISO/IEC JTC1

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:33:52 -0700
From: David RR Webber (XML)
Subject: RE: Fw: [election-services] Re possible EML v5.0
ISO/IEC JTC1
To: John Borras
cc: David Canning , Stuart
Harrington
, EML TC
, James Bryce Clark

John,
Looks very good to me.
I think Jamie was thinking the ElectionML was more meaningful for ISO
members - but I agree - there's enough in the material to make it clear
what EML relates to - and best not to add a potential cause for
confusion.
I agree this positioning is spot on.
Let's hope ISO likes it too!
Do we need a formal approve for the submission format - or just a show
of hands here?
Thanks, DW