Subject: FW: NASS Conference Update: Agenda Now Available

Dear TC members,

Are we still interested in this event for an E&VS InterOp? If so, I need to know which members are able to participate. Remember, there will be fees associated with participating as an exhibitor.

Best,

Dee Schur

From: Becker, Rachel [mailto:rbecker@sso.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:34 AM
To: NASS Secretaries ; Chief State Election Officials; NASS Corporate Affiliates ; NASS Emeritus Members; NASS Partners
Cc: Reynolds, Leslie; nass; Kay Stimson
Subject: NASS Conference Update: Agenda Now Available

Good Morning:

I am pleased to announce a draft version of the agenda is now available online.  I have also attached a word version of the agenda.  Updates to the agenda will be posted online, so I encourage you to the website on occasion.

On other conference related notes:

Please register today for the 2008 Summer Conference to be held July 25-28 in beautiful Grand Rapids, Michigan.  Please click here for a link to the registration page of the NASS website.

Also,  visit the NASS website for:  Hotel & Travel Information, Family & Evening Activities, Local Grand Rapids Information, and much more

Please note, early registration ends on June 13, 2008.  Payment must be received prior to this date to qualify for early registration.

Let me know if you have any questions!

See you in Michigan,

Rachel

Rachel Becker

Executive Assistant / Events Coordinator

National Association of Secretaries of State

444 North Capitol Street NW, Suite 401

Washington, DC  20001

(202) 624-3525

(202) 624-3527 (fax)