Subject: RE: [election-services] Fw: NASS Conference Update:

I would suggest we look at the IACREOT conference held in July probably too late for this year unfortunatly.

Roy

From: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: 04 June 2008 17:08
To: EML TC <election-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Subject: [election-services] Fw: NASS Conference Update:

We've been trying to get a slot at the NASS conferences to present EML.  They didn't have room at their last winter one and now don't have room for us at their summer one.  Don't know if they're genuinely overloaded or are politely telling us something us.

We ought to persevere and find opportunities to present in the USA so suggestions would be welcomed.  Clearly we really want to go to the influential conferences where there real movers and shakers will be, so please don't suggest smaller ones.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john