Subject: RE: [election-services] Fw: VIP/EML CONVERGENCE?

John

I agree.

Best wishes

Roy Hill

Director Research and Innovation

OPT2VOTE Ltd

Tel:          02871 371111

Mobile:    07801 290608

Email:  rhill@opt2vote.com

All opinions expressed are my own.

All emails have been scanned with Norton Antivirus

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 25 July 2008 16:08
To: Roy Hill; EML TC

Roy

I think your concerns support my proposed approach of keeping this within a USA localisation initially and letting the dust settle around that before considering elevating it into an EML v6.  This would also allow us to do the wider research that you highlight as being necessary.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john